'Read only' (L2)Arc?

Mark Schouten mark at tuxis.nl
Tue Dec 2 21:25:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

Mark Schouten <mark at tuxis.nl> , 2-12-2014 15:11:

In the same time,  the L2ARC did the same thing, and has been shrinking since.

I've got no clue why this is, I'm hoping you guys do. I have three attachments:

So I've been looking some more into this issue. I noticed that 'Wired' memory is high (53G), so I started wondering what used that memory. I stumbled upon this thread: http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2014-January/047706.html

So I had a look at `vmstat -z` and saw that zio_data_buf_131072 is using about 46GB.

While writing this, I also noticed https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=272875 which might be related?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten | Tuxis Internet Engineering
T: 0318 200208 | info at tuxis.nl