'Read only' (L2)Arc?

Mark Schouten mark at tuxis.nl
Tue Dec 2 14:10:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

Something fishy seems to be going on on my storage box. It runs on 10.1-RELEASE since about two weeks. Before, I was used to memory being fully used by ARC (as it should). But since the upgrade I see a different pattern. The ARC first filled up upto 45GB, than reduced itselve to 8GB, the minimum. Had been there since one week.

In the same time,  the L2ARC did the same thing, and has been shrinking since.

I've got no clue why this is, I'm hoping you guys do. I have three attachments:
1: Graph of L2ARC-Size
2: Graph of ARC-Size
3: Output of sysctl -a | grep zfs

Thanks in advance..

Met vriendelijke groeten,

--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten  | Tuxis Internet Engineering
T: 0318 200208 | info at tuxis.nl