Strange UFS write problem & SU+J "unexpected inconsistences" on 9.1-STABLE r253105 after it on OTHER filesystems.

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 25 19:32:57 UTC 2013

Hello, Kirk.
You wrote 23 сентября 2013 г., 2:24:02:

KM> Have you run a manual (fsck -f) on the affected filesystems? If so,
KM> was it able to clean them up? If not, please do so and save the output
KM> of fsck (using script command is usually the easiest way to do this).
 I've stopped server and checked two FSes with WTITE errors (/ and /usr)
with fsck -f, but it didn't find any errors at all.
 I have / dumped (completely, as binary blob) and could upload it when I
find and mask all passwords :)

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>