NANDFS eats itself up

Boris Astardzhiev boris.astardzhiev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:06:14 UTC 2012

Yes, I do. I've made this to repeat via a script. The interval between each
SCP transfer is 100s. I thought it would give just enough time to the fs
for reclaiming its space back.

Now I stopped the transfers and doubled the vfs.nandfs.cleaner_segments to
10. The fs has no files in it but it reports "~9.6MB" of used space. 4+
hours later it has NOT changed at all it still reports "~9.6MB" Used.