Using ZFS as RAID0 - disk offline question

Simon simon at optinet.com
Mon Jun 4 20:15:04 UTC 2012

This isn't really ZFS related, rather just RAID The answer would apply to any
standard implementation of RAID0 which is nothing more than striping across
multiple disks. Should you sustain a disk failure in RAID0, you will lose all your
data.

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_RAID_levels

-Simon