zpool get all core dumps when no pool is active

Marcelo Araujo araujobsdport at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:31:29 UTC 2012

Hello Johan,

I think it is the normal behavior on CURRENT, due by default there is the
INVARIANTS support that will perform run-time assertion checks and tests to
verify the integrity of kernel.
I made the same test in one machine here using 9.1-BETA1 without INVARIANTS
and it does not happen with me.

INVARIANTS:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug-options.html

May you check if you have this option in your KERNEL? Or in case you are
using the GENERIC, you must have it there.

Best Regards,
- Araujo

--
Marcelo Araujo