how to import raidz2, if only one disk is missing?

Vladislav V. Prodan universite at ukr.net
Wed May 25 16:04:15 UTC 2011

25.05.2011 5:58, Jason Hellenthal пишет:
> Hi. Just a heads up on this instead of waiting for the MFC to happen you
> may want to boot mfsBSD from Martin Matuska [1][2] to check your disks
> ahead of time and diagnose whether it is worthwhile waiting for the MFC.
>
> 2).http://mfsbsd.vx.sk/iso/mfsbsd-8.2-zfsv28-amd64.iso

I downloaded and booted from that image.

1) mfsBSD not see my sata drives connected to ports on the motherboard,
through the driver ahci
2) When I set the BIOS RAID mode saw not all disks.
I still tried to look zpool import, he told me to import only through
gptid. I have disks in the pool are tied after gpart label.

--
Vladislav V. Prodan
VVP24-UANIC
vlad11 at jabber.ru