HAST + ZFS causes system to shutdown uncleanly?

Thomas Johnson tom at claimlynx.com
Fri Mar 18 13:21:43 UTC 2011

The idea is not to replicate data from production to testing, I probably
didn't explain that very well. In our production network, we have a pair of
NFS servers attached to a Dell MD3000 disk cabinet. Since I can't directly
recreate that setup in ESXi, HAST seems like a good alternative, since it
gives me failover access to the same data on my virtualized NFS heads.

--
Thomas Johnson
ClaimLynx, Inc.