ZFS - scrub lead to corruption?

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 00:23:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

Latest update:

The machine is now in a state where is gives the ZFS error described below.  I boot to single-user, make sure that scrubbing is turned off and it throws the error within 2 minutes of being up.... I'm SOL unless someone (please!!!) can respond and tell me how to roll this back.

I'm going to build another drive with FreeBSD-p2 on it and see if I can import the pool and what that gets me.  I might be able to at least get a crash dump and post it.

Paul