PATCH: more efficient raidz memory usage for (gpt)zfsboot, zfsloader

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 6 22:41:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 02:10:28PM -0800, Matt Reimer wrote:
> Would one of you be able to review this patch and commit it if it's
> acceptable? This is the same patch I submitted last month.

I just committed your patch. I'm very sorry for the lack of response. I
hoped that Doug will handle it, as zfsboot is his work.

Please keep up the good work and won't be discouraged by long response
times!