Fwd: PATCH: teach (gpt)zfsboot, zfsloader to discern vdev status correctly

Matt Reimer mattjreimer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 22:12:02 UTC 2010

Would one of you be able to review this patch and commit it if it's
acceptable? This is the same patch I submitted last month.

Matt

----

Instead of assuming all vdevs are healthy, check the newest vdev label
for each vdev's status. Booting from a degraded vdev should now be
more robust.

Sponsored by: VPOP Technologies, Inc.

Matt Reimer

(Note that much of this patch is merely whitespace change due to a
block needing to be reindented. I've attached
correct-status-nowhitespace.patch to make review easier.)