ZFS patches.

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Sat Nov 8 13:10:06 PST 2008

>On 01.11.2008, at 02:39, Peter Jeremy wrote:
>
>> Can you please give us an indication as to when we might expect to see
>> either an updated set of ZFS patches (or, better, the patches
>> committed
>> to -current).
>
>Me too. ;-) I just want to second that request. While I'm also still
>desperately waiting for an update, basically all I'd like to see at
>this point is a rough schedule when I/we could expect all the recent
>changes in Perforce to be in CVS HEAD for testing.

I'd like to 3rd this request.  I'm running a -CURRENT system from August
with the patches and upgraded
ZPOOL/ZFS's.   I'd like to get more recent on the system sources, but I know
there are issues with the ZFS
patch, and would love to see the schedule or a new patch against recent
HEAD.

Thanks!

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893