bin/122172: [amd] [fs]: amd(8) automount daemon dies on 6.3-STABLE i386, fine on amd6

Lee Damon nomad at castle.org
Tue Apr 8 18:50:03 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR bin/122172; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Lee Damon <nomad at castle.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, nomad at crow.ee.washington.edu
Subject: Re: bin/122172: [amd] [fs]: amd(8) automount daemon dies on 6.3-STABLE
 i386, fine on amd6
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:59:27 -0700

  > You could also try the newer version of am-utils in ports just
  > to see if it behaves differently.

 Just tried, same failure (exited with signal 10).  Corefile & binary are
 available if you want them but the port compile defaulted to no
 debugging and I forgot to turn it on so there's not a lot of information
 there.  Since these are both production machines and amd crashing
 requires the host to reboot I can't easily test again.

 nomad