zfs and kmem_map too small panic

Bakul Shah bakul at bitblocks.com
Thu May 10 16:44:58 UTC 2007

I still see this panic even after reducing kern.maxvfs to
75000 (and even compling in a limit of 75000).  Trying to
rsync the freebsd cvs repo from a UFS disk to ZFS triggers it
every time.  Is anyone else seeing this problem?  If so, what
is your configuration?  I am running -current on an X2 Dual
core opteron system but in 32 bit mode.  If you are running a
similar system but do not run into this bug, did you have to
change any default parameters for zfs or the amount of KVM?
Thanks!