Cluster Filesystem for FreeBSD - any interest?

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Tue Jun 21 14:36:02 GMT 2005

This is something I've brought up before on other lists, but I'm curious
if anyone is interested in developing a BSD licensed clustered
filesystem for FreeBSD (and anyone else)?

If there are enough developers, we can get the details ironed out and
start real software for this.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?  Who's interested?

Eric