libraw1394

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Nov 9 00:39:30 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 16:12, Bruce M Simpson wrote:
= > Is there a reason, you are working with libraw1394-1.2.0? The authors
= > have posted version 1.2.1 back in April -- and that is, what my port
= > skeleton (http://aldan.algebra.com/~mi/libraw1394.shar) would get you...
=
= I didn't notice this new version, thanks for pointing this out.
= Hopefully the differences between 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 are not large.
=
= I haven't had free time to work on this. The code KO's my laptop, it
= needs testing on a desktop machine with easy access to DDB, it must be
= triggering a bug, perhaps in the firewire(4) ioctl handling.

If you take my port-skeleton (see URL above) and add your changes so far to
it, I'll test it on my desktop machine...

Yours,

	-mi