E on FreeBSD: HOSPITAL MESSAGE

florence67martinez at gmail.com florence67martinez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:32:44 UTC 2020

Je vous ai invité à remplir le formulaire suivant :
Formulaire sans titre

Pour remplir ce formulaire, consultez :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecm_Ice2fuA4mf0e4mAZmK-UgSVzxb1zcmQhkm3MoaY9gqXQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Dearest

I have to apologize for sending you an unwelcomed message because I know
this is not a predictable way to encourage communication with a stranger at
the same time, forgive me for contacting you without knowing you personally.

In any case, I am writing to you from the hospital where I have been
hospitalized for esophageal cancer over the past six months. In fact, I
have performed many unsuccessful surgeries in the past and recently my
doctor told me that I only have a few periods to live because of the cancer
damage.

After learning that I had a 10% chance to survive another surgery, and a
short period of life gave me a lot of worries because I am a 66-year-old
widow with no children.

Initially, I wanted to create a charity project to fulfill the wish of my
late husband, but my current health condition will not allow me to
implement the project myself.

I decide to call you until I make you the beneficiary of the fund that I
inherited from my late husband so that you can create a charitable project
that benefits street children and orphans in the meantime when you accept
this offer, 70% of the fund will be used for the project and 30% to you.
I hope to hear from you
Thank you very much

Google Forms vous permet de créer des enquêtes et d'en analyser les
résultats.