E on FreeBSD: Popup menus causing E to freeze

Jason Selwitz jselwitz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 18:33:59 UTC 2019

Hello, I've just put together a new FBSD box and was trying to get E setup
however it seems to load up fine but when navigating the menus at somewhat
random intervals it causes E to seemingly lock up however the mouse pointer
is still able to move around the screen but can't click on anything and the
menu it was last on is frozen open, I was wondering if anyone had seen
those issues.. I was thinking maybe a graphics issue the machine I'm using
has an Intel G33