E on FreeBSD: Popup menus causing E to freeze

Jason Selwitz jselwitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:15:04 UTC 2019

Hello, I've just put together a new FBSD 12 box and was trying to get E
setup however it seems to load up fine but when navigating the menus at
somewhat random intervals it causes E to seemingly lock up however the
mouse pointer is still able to move around the screen but can't click on
anything and the menu it was last on is frozen open, I was wondering if
anyone had seen those issues.. I was thinking maybe a graphics issue the
machine I'm using has an Intel G33 onboard Graphics adapter probably not
that great.. anyway if I can provide any output I'd be happy to send it
along. thanks!

Jason