flash on 8.1?

mi at aldan.algebra.com mi at aldan.algebra.com
Tue Jul 20 17:24:35 UTC 2010

20.07.2010 13:14, Juergen Lock написав(ла):
>   Mikhail, have you tried ff's -safe-mode, or maybe even better
> creating a new profile from scratch?  And if that doesn't work
> maybe you should really use a native browser with nspluginwrapper
> like most(?) of us do...

Yes, I did try -safe-mode -- linux-firefox dies on start-up anyway. This
is why I associated it with the complain about epoll...

The native firefox seems to work, though -- with flash (and npdf.so)
wrapped by the nspluginwrapper.

But I find it disturbing, that different methods were needed on i386 and
amd64 :-(

    -mi