linux_dri at amd64 (was: Re: What is the recommended LinuxEmulator and kernel that will run skype-devel and maybe Flash9)

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Mar 16 15:12:36 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 04:28:42PM +0300, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> Seems that the case is not so strict:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/91318

OK, the email thread that led to the current state of this PR is what I
am remembering, under the vague label of "we will need someone to track
this when we flip it over".

It will be instructive to look at the graphics/linux_dri row in
http://portsmon.freebsd.org/chartsandgraphs/package_failures_list.amd64-6.html.

I'm not objecting to flipping the ARCH as long as someone takes a look
at the dependents and does TRT with them.  It sounds like we already
have volunteers :-)

mcl