vmware 6.x on FreeBSD bounty accepted! Call for 64-bit test system...

rsync.net info at rsync.net
Mon Sep 10 09:32:58 PDT 2007

Friends,

We at rsync.net are happy to announce that Orlando Bassotto has accepted
the bounty we published some months ago to update vmware support on
FreeBSD to 6.x, the latest release version.

The original bounty is detailed here:

http://www.rsync.net/resources/notices/2007cb.html

Orlando has expressed a need for an x86-64 machine, loaded with FreeBSD
6.2, and available on a fixed IP for testing.  If you have such a system
and can donate the use of it for a few weeks, it would be greatly
appreciated.  Please contact rsync.net at:

info at rsync.net

We are very happy to announce this and hope that the update of vmware will
make FreeBSD a more viable desktop and workstation operating system for
many years to come.

John Kozubik
rsync.net, Inc.