Old Linux Quake II Mods

Steve Crowder steve at crowders.org
Sat Mar 3 10:46:46 UTC 2007

Hi Ulrich

Your comments made me think about this from a different angle,
r1q2ded-old was/is the problem. I have managed to get it all working. I
am now configuring the server to how I want it to be so I can indulge
this nostalgia trip. Mr.White of LMCTF confirmed that the original
source code is lost to me also.
Thanks

--
Steve Crowder