Some small networked box with FreeBSD support?

Robert Keyes bob at xa.net
Wed Sep 16 00:56:59 UTC 2009

Hi, not to try to pip my warez, but I see this messages just as I am
trying to sell my gateworks boards. What is the consensus of the group as
to how well suited these are to freebsd? Right now they have old version
of Linux on them. These are the model GW2348-4 with 4 minipci slots on
them. I've got ubiquiti wifi cards for several bands, and gps modules for
the GPIO slots to go along with them.

Discuss how well these work with FreeBSD on the list, but any offers or
questions specific to the board should be directed to me privately.