Some small networked box with FreeBSD support?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 13 07:13:31 UTC 2009

Hello, Philip.
You wrote 13 сентября 2009 г., 05:41:37:

> Have you looked at the alix pcengines boards? there amd geode based
> and you can get 3 port versions for around 110usd perhaps easier to get in your region than soekris.
  Looks interesting, thank you. And they support shipping with EMS
which is best option for Russia

  Thank you.

  Other question is our custom, because they don't like "communication
equipment," as it should be certified, but I hope they'll not "notice"
only one piece.

--
// Lev Serebryakov