Section 1.2.2 "Who Uses FreeBSD?" correction

Benedict Reuschling bcr at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 20 11:28:26 UTC 2019

Hello David,

thank you for letting us know about this. I will commit a change to the
handbook momentarily. It will then update the page once the build is
complete.

Best regards,
Benedict Reuschling