Permission to Use Logos and Photographs (Attn: Press Team)

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 7 06:53:23 UTC 2019

On 07/08/2019 06:28, Melanie wrote:

> We are a Cloud Software Magazine and would like to publish a news
> story about FreeBSD as your OS is definitely worth introducing to our
> readers. Would it be possible to get some questions answered to prepare
> the news story?
>

> I am also wondering if we can use the company logo/screenshots to
> include in our news story? It would be great if we can get some
> photographs relevant to the Project.

The best people for you to ask about this are the FreeBSD Foundation who
own the copyrights on FreeBSD logos and other branding.   They will be
happy to answer questions about FreeBSD in general, and will likely be
able to put you in contact with appropriate members of the community to
talk about more specific areas.

I've CC'd info at freebsdfoundation.org

	Cheers,

	Matthew