Permission to Use Logos and Photographs (Attn: Press Team)

Melanie hi at pfind.com
Wed Aug 7 05:28:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

We are a Cloud Software Magazine and would like to publish a news story about FreeBSD as your OS is definitely worth introducing to our readers. Would it be possible to get some questions answered to prepare the news story?

I am also wondering if we can use the company logo/screenshots to include in our news story? It would be great if we can get some photographs relevant to the Project.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Melanie Cohen

Senior Outreach Executive

Phone:

tel:+1-778-654-0878

Email:

mailto:hi at pfind.com

Website:

https://hub.pfind.com/

This  email communication (including any attachments) contains confidential  information and is intended only for the named recipients. If you are  not the intended recipient, please delete this email communication  (including any attachments) and hard copies immediately, Any  unauthorized use or dissemination of this email communication (including  any attachments) in any manner, is strictly prohibited. This email  communication (including any attachments), may not be free of viruses,  you should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment  to this e-mail. The sender of this e-mail and the company shall not be  liable for any damage that you may sustain as a result of viruses,  incompleteness of this message, interception of this message, which may  arise as a result of e-mail transmission.