The Italian translation has not been updated since 2008

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 9 07:50:18 UTC 2018

Guido Falsi wrote:
> Being Italian and being a committer I could try to help in this regard.
> Being just one person I'd make slow progress, but it's better than no
> progress at all!

The translation project was done by the GUFI and lead by me in the past,
but it's really a huge work and the enthusiasm and time lowered to zero
in the last years. I don't think that a single person can do much, but
you are welcome.

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/index.html

--
Alex Dupre