Fortinet Users List

Alison.Fuller alison.fuller at appconnectlab.com
Wed Sep 27 14:28:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

We are glad to inform you about our recent list release of Fortinet users List and we are know to learn your interest in acquiring the list.

We Have other competitors like: Tenable, McAfee, Check Point, SonicWALL, Sophos, Palo alto many more....

List Contains: Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Specialties: Network Security, Enterprise Firewall, Unified Threat Management (UTM), Firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), VPN, Antivirus, Email security, Web filtering and Web Security Gateway, Antispam, Application Control and Visibility, and Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
If there is someone else I need to talk to within your organization, please forward this mail to that person or kindly refer me.

Please let me know if it make sense for you to consider and I shall send you a specific sample file.

Kind Regards
Alison Fuller
Market Analysist