JCCJK.COM TEP Workflow Assured Inline Quality

Cara Tang caratang.ccjk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:43:27 UTC 2017

Dear Partner,

Hope this email finds you well!

Once introduced by one of our partners, we thought there could be a good
opportunity for a job on Asian language projects.

As an ISO certified company and a corporate member of ATA, CCJK has managed
expectations and risks during the last 15 years. I'd love to share you on
our true case last week. One of my clients ordered the language pair
Bhutanese to Chinese. Even though with only half a day turnaround and limit
source pool for proper translator, CCJK made it and even concluded an
agreement with the client! This is what happens in everyday life in CCJK. We
are proud to say our team is problem-solver.

Languages we can handle:

. Chinese, Cantonese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese,
Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Filipino, Tagalog, Burmese, Nepali, Mongolian,
Khmer, Hmong, Laotian, Sinhalese, Marshallese

. Arabic, Persian, Farsi, Dari, Hebrew, Kazakh

. Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi

. Slovenian, Turkish, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish,
Portuguese, French, German, Greek, Dutch

We can price ourselves competitively. What we mostly cherish is "Price is
negotiable, quality never".

You are free to decide if you want to work with us!

All the best,

Cara

Please get back to me at cara.tang at ccjk.com

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with "Leave
Out" or "Unsubscribe".

Our office will be closed from 2nd October to 6th October for the upcoming
national days in China, please make arrangement in advance.

Please don't hesitate to contact me shall you have any new translation
projects in pipeline.