Mellanox as an HW vendor in FreeBSD 9.x (and above) HW notes

Meny Yossefi menyy at mellanox.com
Sun Jan 15 15:38:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

My name is Meny and I'm leading Mellanox's FreeBSD team these days, developing Ethernet and InfiniBand drivers for our ConnectX NICs.

We came across the FreeBSD 11.0 hardware notes and found that we were not included in the list although we have an Ethernet and InfiniBand driver since FreeBSD 9.1.

https://www.freebsd.org/releases/11.0R/relnotes.html

Can you please let me know what is the procedure for adding us as a vendor?

Thanks,
Meny Yossefi | SW Manager | FreeBSD Team
Mellanox Technologies Ltd
Work: +972-74-7129121, Cell: +972-52-8379557