FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE upgrading comments

Eric Rucker bhtooefr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:27:03 UTC 2017

Ben,

I've already upgraded to 10.3-RELEASE, and do not have uname -a output
available from the system before the upgrade. But, this should be good
enough, from the last kernel log from before I upgraded:

+FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE-p49 #0: Fri Oct 21 21:01:08 UTC 2016
+    root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

I was at the latest patchlevel (p53 - p49 was the last kernel
patchlevel, it appears) before attempting the upgrade.

-Eric