further documentation request

ty armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Sun Jan 24 17:36:10 UTC 2016

I have read a bit of the freebsd handbook
I do use bsd, although It does not work on my laptop (asus x750J), I get a
screen not found error if I remember correctly, and I am wondering the
following.

If you could provide tutorials on writing device drivers such as an
nvidia740M graphics card.

I am also looking for general guides on compiling linux software under BSD,
writing custom bootloaders and gui frameworks, as well as writing some
custom server side frameworks and networking frameworks as well as
tutorials for writing some custom audio frameworks.

you could even try at least to get guitarix, rakarrack,vmpk, ardour,lmms,
hydrogen, blender, etcetera to run under bsd, I think it can be done.

If your feeling really ambitious you might try to get synaptic to run under
bsd.

My goal is to build my own PC(like my own microchips), so any and all
relevant information that I havent found yet, I am looking for!

Tutorials could even include writing custom kernels.

As well I am looking for tutorials on data compression and execution. I
have a theory for storing data in memory in small packets, but I still need
some help in implementing my designs.

So yeah get creative with the tutorials I guess, and have fun. These
tutorials would literally help the entire computing world.