Catching up with SVN

Federico Caminiti demian.fc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:53:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm currently making a spanish translation of the FAQ. Since it's a rather
large document its taking a lot of time, though I hope to have it completed
soon-ish (more or less next week  if I maintain my current pace). The
problem is that, in the meantime, a couple of changes were made to the
handbook and I have to catch up with to those changes. In the past I ve
dealt with this by recreating the .PO file and just copy/pasting the
translated sentences. This worked because the documents in question were as
not huge as the FAQ, but doing this approach now seems kind of impractical.

Is there any automated method to update the .PO file while keeping the
sentences I've translated intact?

Thanks,