Checking FreeBSD kernel with static analyzer

Svyatoslav Razmyslov razmyslov at viva64.com
Wed Feb 10 15:29:30 UTC 2016

Hi, Warren.

The analysis report (filtered for most interesting messages) is
attached, you can use it without any restrictions. To use the report,
please append the beginning of the paths to files with the path to a
directory containing kernel sources (replace |?| in case of csv).

Our article itself will be ready approximately in a week, we well
appreciate if you could post about it in a news section on www.freebsd.org.

Thanks!

--
Svyatoslav Razmyslov