update needed on FreeBSD wiki: BeagleBone Black HDMI support

Mike Brown mike at skew.org
Tue Sep 15 04:46:30 UTC 2015

Thanks for the edits. Additional comment below.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 05:55:36PM -0400, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> > Also at the bottom of the page the mention of 10.2-RELEASE needs to be
> > 10.2-STABLE.
>
> I don't know about that, so I left it alone.

If you follow the FTP link, you'll see that only 10.2-STABLE snapshots are
available.

Maybe it's better to just say "10-STABLE and 11-CURRENT" and have that text
link to the higher-level directory:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/arm/armv6/ISO-IMAGES/