Editing FDP files with Emacs (Newbie Question)

Hoyoung Kim trig4800 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:19:36 UTC 2015

Thank you for your reply :)

When I open FDP file in Emacs, sgml-mode is not automatically detected.

I manually enabled this mode via `M-x sgml-mode'.

In this mode, `tab stops set to 2' and `8 leading spaces->single tab' worked fine,
while `word wrap set to 70 chars' seems not working
(this means when I exceeded the limit, there isn't any highlight I can recognize).

So the problems are:

1. Not entering sgml-mode automatically

2. Word wrap set to 70 chars doesn't working

Maybe I'll have to search for this mailing list more carefully.