Question about services

Ignacio De Marco idemarco at bairesdev.com
Mon Jun 1 17:36:21 UTC 2015

Hi Embedding,
I hope you are doing well. My name is Ignacio De Marco and I am the Chief Executive Officer at BairesDev (www.bairesdev.com). I saw your profile on LinkedIn, and given your role and company profile, I wanted to reach out to you in regard to our service offering and see if there could be some synergy between our companies.
BairesDev specializes in software development services across the entire product development lifecycle; from new product development, QA, release engineering, porting, sustaining and maintenance. We use a cost effective blended model, with resources in the US and South America.
With more than 200 bilingual employees, we provide services for companies worldwide, from major global companies like Google, Panasonic and NetGear to small companies focused on specific markets.
All of our Engineers are on EST+1, have excellent English skills and our rates are very competitive across the board.
Whether you might have a capability or capacity issue, our model helps maximize our clients’ product delivery and quality at the lowest possible cost while minimizing the offshore development risk.
If you have some interest, I can schedule a short call in the next week or so to discuss our services, your development challenges and product roadmap.
Do you think any of the services above can be useful to you or your colleagues?
With thanks and best regards,
Ignacio De Marco
CEO
direct:
+1 408 600 1331
mobile:
+1 415 602 5895
AR:
+54 11 5353 9840
Email:
idemarco at bairesdev.com
Skype:
ignaciodemarco
LinkedIn:
idemarco
This Email (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy, or take any action on
account of this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies.
If you are not interested and you don't want to receive more emails from me,
please follow this link and I will remove your email from my contacts.
Este correo electrónico (incluyendo cualquier archivo adjunto) es
estrictamente confidencial y está destinado exclusivamente a
su destinatario original. Si usted no es el destinatario, no debe
revelar, copiar, o tomar cualquier otra acción sobre este mensaje.
Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor notifique al
remitente inmediatamente y elimine todas las copias.
BairesDev is a quality endorsed business to the international quality
standard ISO9001:2008. This
standard ensures that we deliver what we promise,
when we promise it, every time.