The FreeBSD Polish Documentation Project

Andrzej Talarczyk andrzej at talarczyk.com
Sat Feb 1 11:40:09 UTC 2014

Recently I've had a look at the Polish translation of the FreeBSD
Handbook. I've noticed that it is seriously outdated. The last commit
was done 7 years ago.

I tried to contact the maintainer of the FreeBSD Polish Documentation
Project at bsd at therek.net, as listed on the freebsd.org's translations
page but this e-mail address is no longer valid. It looks like the
project has been orphaned.

I'm willing to contribute current Polish translation of (at least some
of) the FreeBSD docs or even to take over maintaining the Polish
Translation Project. I would like to ask more experienced people here if
there is any need for it and how do I do this?

--
Andrzej Talarczyk