Proposed addition to FreeBSD handbook

Dee Nixon dnixon-fnre at nyclocal.net
Wed Sep 18 10:12:49 UTC 2013

Hello.  The following page contains an incomplete draft of some
proposed additions to the FreeBSD handbook:

http://petitecloud.org/handbook.jsp

We'll be fleshing it out over the next couple of days.

The proposed new sections concern bhyve, the new hypervisor that
will be part of the base system of FreeBSD 10.  Currently the
relevant section of FreeBSD manual covers VirtualBox, but not bhyve.

We were advised by Eitan Adler to post this to the doc list.

(I am co-developer of petitecloud, a forthcoming front end for bhyve.)