doc committors abusing powers for personal agenda.

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 16 20:19:20 UTC 2013

On Jun 16, 2013, at 6:55 PM, Fbsd8 <fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com> wrote:

> I want to report 2 doc team members who are abusing their commit privileges. The attitude they have shown me is the complete opposite from what I experienced at the BSDcan "doc lounge".
>
> I am trying to reach the person in control of the doc team. Someone who has the overall authority to review their PR postings and revoke their commit powers.
>
> If you are this person then please reply in a timely manner demonstrating your interest to investigate my allegations.
>
> Sincerely yours
> Joe Barbish

Dear Joe,

If you feel you have been treated incorrectly by me or Glen, then I would like to tell you that doceng@ is the place to go.

Perhaps you might get further there, but not on my end.

Best of luck
Remko

/"\   With kind regards,			| remko at elvandar.org
\ /   Remko Lodder			| remko at FreeBSD.org
X    FreeBSD					| http://www.evilcoder.org
/ \   The Power to Serve		| Quis custodiet ipsos custodes