doc committors abusing powers for personal agenda.

Fbsd8 fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com
Sun Jun 16 16:55:58 UTC 2013

I want to report 2 doc team members who are abusing their commit
privileges. The attitude they have shown me is the complete opposite
from what I experienced at the BSDcan "doc lounge".

I am trying to reach the person in control of the doc team. Someone who
has the overall authority to review their PR postings and revoke their
commit powers.

If you are this person then please reply in a timely manner
demonstrating your interest to investigate my allegations.

Sincerely yours
Joe Barbish