removing 'changes' section from the online edition

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 1 17:55:42 UTC 2013

Em 01-06-2013 19:46, Chris Rees escreveu:
> I don't see how anyone could disagree with that:)
>
> Is there an "old version" capability there?
What do you exactly mean old version capability?

What I'm suggesting consists in that elements marked as edition="online"
only go to the online version and those marked as edition="print" only
go to the print version. The rest is rendered in both. This also
requires setting some parameters in the Makefile and will just work.

Gabor