Technological Collabration

tronic solutions stronic229 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 08:22:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

After carefully reviewing your services, we feel utterly confident that we can help just as we’ve helped similar companies improve their profitability: by providing you the same (or better!) quality IT services at significantly lower cost. I tried calling you but haven’t managed to connect yet. I would wish to have a discussion together with you for exploring this opportunity & contributing to your needs.

Tronic is an global IT development & solution provder. Our core areas of portfolio are:

Web Designing:
Tailored PHP,  java, dotnet based web development with unique Web 2.0 apps. Web site creation both commerce and Non-Commerce with Open source Cms like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal,Volusion, Shopify, Prestashop etc..PSD to HTML conversions, Web 2.0 standard Theme Creation,

E-commerce Stores:
Tronic solutions provides you results-driven commerce website to sell your product & services, with customized design & features for individual, B2B, B2C, corporate and E-commerce solutions to worldwide customers.

Mobile Apps
Evolving inspiring concepts into innovative i phone, ipad, Android OS mobile & tablet Apps.

In Time I'd really like to plan a call or Skype/other IM chat with you at any given time convenient to you, and take this forward. Let me know your views on this and I'll be happy to discuss more info with you regarding our expert services in details.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Deepak.W
Sr. Website & SEO marketing consultant.
www.tronicsolutions.com

Mail: deepak at tronicsolutions.com
Skype: tronicsolutions
Phone: +91-981-8988-070
USA Phone: +1 209-6825-841

PRIVACY NOTICE:
The info sent is intended only reserved for the person or organization that it's addressed and could contain confidential and/or privileged content. Any review, re-transmitting, dissemination or other usage of, or taking of any actions in reliance upon, this info by persons or entities other than the meant receiver.