Technological Collabration

tronic solutions btronic19 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 17:39:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

After carefully reviewing your services, we feel utterly confident that we can help just as we’ve helped similar companies improve their profitability: by providing you the same (or better!) quality IT services at significantly lower cost. I tried calling you but haven’t managed to connect yet. I would probably like to have a discussion along for exploring this prospects & contributing to your requirement.

Tronic solutions is an global IT development & solution provder. Our core areas of portfolio are:

Web Designing:
Tailored PHP,  JAVA, dotnet based web development with unique Web 2.0 functions. Website construction both e-commerce and Non-Commerce with Open source Content management system like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal,Volusion, Shopify, Prestashop etc..PSD to HTML conversions, Web 2.0 standard Theme Designing,

eCommerce Stores:
Tronic solutions provides you results-driven commerce website to sell your product & services, with customized design & features for individual, B2B, B2C, corporate and Ecommerce expert services to global clientele.

Mobile Apps
Evolving inspiring concepts into progressive i phone, iPad, Android OS mobile & tablet Applications.

In Time I'd like to plan a call or Skype/some other IM session with you at any given time easy to you actually, and take this ahead. Let me know your thoughts on this and I'll be happy to share more details with you regarding my services in detail.

Please advise.

Many thanks,
Deepak Wadhwa
Sr. Web-site & SEO expert.
www.tronicsolutions.com

Email: sales at tronicsolutions.biz
Skype: tronicsolutions
Cellular: +91-981-8988-070
USA Phone: +1 209-6825-841

SECRECY NOTICE:
The info sent is intended just for the person or entity that it is attended to and may contain private and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmitting, dissemination or other utilization of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by individuals or entities other than the intended receiver.