features.xml

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Wed Jan 23 17:10:08 UTC 2013

Hi Eitan,

On Jan 23, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Eitan Adler wrote:

> On 16 January 2013 23:25, Eitan Adler <lists at eitanadler.com> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Attached is a lightly reviewed (gjb and I looked at it) version of a
>> new features.xml page largely
>> contributed by Chris Petrik.  I havn't fully verified that the
>> features are described correctly or introduced when they said they
>> were, but I did do some content editing and sanity checking.    Can
>> you take a look at it?
>
> The silence is deafening.
>
> Does anyone want to take a closer look?

Just subbed to list recently, I'm looking at the patch:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/attachments/20130116/695e9547/attachment.obj

This list is massive, spectacular. :)

With that, would you mind if I broke the list apart and sent the parts to each list that is relevant to each piece?

Best,
.ike