Updating translation workflow

Gabor Pali pgj at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 20 22:39:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Gabor Kovesdan <gabor at freebsd.org> wrote:
> I've worked with Trados before (commercial CAT software) [..] I think using similar method
> in FreeBSD would be very practical if we can find proper open source CAT tools. I agree
> with Warren that we should improve our workflow since it is really outdated.

Aw, thanks for the hint -- now I see what Warren was talking about.  I
have to admit that I have never heard (or taken advantage) of such
software before; I had the naive impression that my "built-in
hardware" translation memory [1] is good enough to not to require
that.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Translation_memory