Updating translation workflow

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 20 22:13:43 UTC 2013

Em 20-08-2013 23:43, Warren Block escreveu:
> I think you mean expanding not-so-simple entities like &man.ls.1;
> would lose the functionality of it making a link to the man page.  I
> agree, I was only thinking of simple entities like &os;.
No, that wouldn't break the links since the markup that generates the
link is part of the entity. But entities are like variables, changing
the definition will change all occurrences and this is sometimes
useful.  For example with those entities that are referring to the
current release number of the ports count, etc.

Gabor