Updating translation workflow

Gabor Pali pgj at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 20 16:52:16 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Warren Block <wblock at wonkity.com> wrote:
> Well, yes, but this appears to be manual and does not automatically
> translate the same strings that are found in other documents.  That is part
> of what the newer automated systems do.

Erm, I am a bit skeptic about this as nouns (and expressions) in
Hungarian may be conjugated; inserting them into a sentence would
require one to understand the original context of the word -- that is,
if some automated system could translate those words in case of such a
language, no humans would be required any more at all... :-)